Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

30. I swap: Purple Seed-beads Bracelet


by missbaah


About

Bracelet made from approximately a million purple seed beads (alright, maybe not a million, but LOTS.), woven in 2 ruffles round a central strand with pretty miyuki accent beads. I made this after teaching myself to weave beads and I love how the colours turned out. It looks very dainty and girlie on the wrist.

Approximately 7 inches round, designed to slip over your hand with no fiddly fastenings.

Want to swap for

Would prefer a pair of silver stud earrings with a fun design, but I'm pretty open to most things. I have a soft spot for anything I won't see someone else in the street wearing.

blog comments powered by Disqus