Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Monday, August 23, 2010

42. I swap: Necklace and earring set


by Thelacystar


About

It is a necklace and earring set made of beautiful agate and fluorite. For the necklace, I used Beadalon "7 strand" nylon coated beading wire, sterling silver plated crimp beads and sterling silver (925) rings and clasps as closing. The earrings are the same stones and are 100% sterling silver.

The earrings are about 1 inch (2.5 cm) long, not including the hooks and the necklace is 26.5 inches (67 cm)long. One has a loop endpin, the other a ball, I thought it would give it just a little extra character. If you would prefer them both the same, I can do that for you:)

I really love this necklace because if the combination of colours! The yellows, greys, greens and whites of the rough-cut agate go so nicely with the yellows, greens and purples of the fluorite diamonds. I bought the beads on separate occasions and was delighted to find them go together so well! A craftpersons best moments are these!

Want to swap for

I am very open, but I really love knit and crochet jewelry:) Please note that I have metal allergies (sterling and gold are ok) and wool allergies! Cranberries as well but I doubt I would be trading for cranberries on this site:)


blog comments powered by Disqus