Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Friday, September 3, 2010

54. I swap: Two Polaroid transfers "Unanswered"


by Raegan


About

Trading these are a set.
Text says "Unanswered yet? Not thinking of...."
image size: 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
"Nearer, nearer"
image size: 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Both prints are the original transfer -- not a copy.
Contact me with any question you might have.
Materials: polaroid peel apart film, fabraino paper.

Want to swap for

I am open to anything, but neck warmers and cowls are high on the list (silkier yarn is my favorite and darker colors)...but again I am open. Silver or steel jewelry. Wearable art. Any kind of art.



blog comments powered by Disqus