Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

66. I swap: Blue Leather Sketchbook with Rustic Aged Pages


by KarleighJae


About

This book is handmade with Blue cowhide leather. It's approximately 4" x 6" and has 160 pages (counting front and back). The blank paper is acid free and archival (80 lb. Mohawk Superfine Smooth). Handsewn with strong linen thread. The book comes with a slide tie too!
I love making this style of book as it works great for an on-the-go sketchbook. The paper is my favorite part as it takes ink, graphite, mild water mediums and other mediums well. It's the same paper I use in my own sketchbook.

Want to swap for

I'd like to swap my handmade book for a child's backpack (for a 3 year old boy), a locket pocket watch necklace, organizational items, prints or other 2D artwork and I'm open to other ideas.

blog comments powered by Disqus