Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Revival

 

Hi, followers and friends of WE SWAP,

As you have notice the blog was quiet for some time, but I am happy to tell, that it is up and running again! The only difference is that the fun of swaps will have a new leader and that’s me - Freja.

I am an owner of LikeFreja shop in etsy for fiber jewelry and accessories. I am very fond of fashion, design, art and crafts. More for my inspirations and work you could read on my other blog Sweet Bay.

Now let's the game begin. Probably you remember the rules, but if you are newcomer, please read them before starting a swap. All beautiful creations of the open swaps are available and I am waiting for your submissions.

Freja
blog comments powered by Disqus