Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

33. I swap: Creamy Magnolia Blossom Hair Fascinator


by hiddengatedesigns


About

Approx. 6 inches x 6 inches

When I was 13 I went on vacation with my Aunt & Uncle to the University of Virginia (where Edgar Allan Poe attended for a year). My uncle was a professor and while he was attending meetings and conferences; my aunt and I walked around the campus, which had wonderful Magnolia trees. This vacation is where I fell in love with Magnolias...beautiful, large, fragrant blossoms. My love of Edgar Allan Poe began years before...thanks to my mother who was an English/Literature/Journalist teacher.

While this fascinator is casual enough to wear in your hear any day of the week, it would look amazing on a wedding day (or with any special occasion dress), or even as an accessory to your favorite winter cowl!

Want to swap for

Just about anything. You never know what I might love or need! :) I love art, food, jewelry (mostly rings & bracelets), supplies, handspun/handdyed yarn, handbags...looking for an amazing clutch, or a large purse....and the list goes on...



blog comments powered by Disqus