Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

35. I swap: Custom party banners


by Kim


About

I made custom party banners for birthdays, parties, weddings, nursery decorations. Handmade from all kinds of lovely fabrics, with cute stiching and love behind each one.
I can make them as small or as big as you like! Generally in 6 feet, 12 feet and 18 feet. I am inspired by children's birthday parties, the idea that you can create joy and whimsy with decorations. I love them because each banner is an heirloom, it can be reused for every birthday, something your child can look forward to each year, or something that can decorate a room for everyday fun. I strive to be green and eco friendly, I don't believe in decorations that can be tossed away! I can make a custom banner with whatever color scheme you might want!

Want to swap for

I would love to trade for art for my daugher, cloth diapers, little girls clothes, toys, basically anything handmade that my daughter can enjoy for years to come!
blog comments powered by Disqus