Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

37. I swap: Handmade Polymer Clay Beads


by Lavish Lila


About

These are made of polymer clay and painted with acrylic (red and, forgive my color-blindness, turquoise/teal) paints.  Option to be varnished or not, it's up to you, in the photo they are not.
The whole set is, I'm only guessing, 100 beads?

I was digging through the basement for extra craft supplies and found an unused, 1 pound pack of polymer clay.  I started to experiment, found some craft wire, and spun some clay around on it and voila, I came up with these nifty little textured beads.

Each bead is hand-painted and spun on wire; none of them are the same.  I'm throwing in a few colourful beads from my own supply in the mix, just because.  The designs on the beads are unintentional, but at the same time, intricate and beautiful.

Want to swap for

Any type of art object, clothing, homemade cosmetics, accessories, jewelry, wearables, beads/pendants and beading supplies (or craft supplies in general, I'm quite low). Anything that catches my eye.

blog comments powered by Disqus