Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Monday, August 23, 2010

43. I swap: Handmade necklace with vintage beads


by Malissa


About

This necklace that I have created contains three ceramic beads which I have made, and hand painted to go along with these vintage beads.

The vintage beads I acquired when sadly my grandmother had passed. She had alot of costume jewelery from when she was young and a long string of beads was hidden in a big box of her stuff.
I just adore this piece, and my inspiration was my love for her. She would love the fact that I took something that was trash to everyone else... and created this adorable piece.
I would be so thrilled if this went to a good home.

Want to swap for

I am open for all sorts of trades, I'd love to just see what happens.
blog comments powered by Disqus