Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

68. I swap: Funky Bookmark


by Rekhss


About

A Funky Bookmark made of card paper sharpies, Chinese ink and gel pens to make the patterns.
Length: 14cm
Width: 3cm
I have always loved colours and doodling. So this is a combo of both.. J
It makes a great statement piece and should you decide not to use it as a bookmark it can be a decorative piece for your wall or even to be used as material for scrap booking.

Want to swap for

I would like to swap my bookmark for a nice art print; a funky notebook; yummy smelling soaps or an interesting rubberstamp but I am also open to anything else that has a funkiness to it.

blog comments powered by Disqus