Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

71. I swap: Ballerina in repose - original painting


by Thea


About

This is a original acrylic painting done on stretched canvas.
It is 6x6inches in size, and 1 /12inches deep.  The painting continues on the sides of the canvas.  It is varnished for protection and signed both on the front and back of painting.

Want to swap for

Any item on my list:
Elegant hair accessories,
leather journal,
pretty box to store handkerchiefs in,
pastel painting,
unique bookmarks,
paintings on leaves, feathers etc.
I love different, creative, elegant, beautiful and all things art.  If you feel I might enjoy your work please feel free to leave a comment.  I'm sorry I don't wear jewelry.
blog comments powered by Disqus