Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

81. I swap: Strawberries original photograph


by Lisa Steiger


About

I think the simple things all around us are the most beautiful. I love all the detail in such a small fruit.
Two delectable strawberries side by side with a vintage feel.
5x7 unframed original fine art photograph with a glossy or matte finish (signed and dated on back.)
Also available in other sizes, up to 8x10.
Watermark will not appear on printed photo.
It is printed on Canon professional quality paper with Canon inks.

Want to swap for

I would like to swap my photo for any photos of antique looking Ford cars or old roadway (as I am looking to decorate my wall). I also like bracelets, simple but elegant necklaces, vintage looking flower vase, or little girls dress 16-24mo.
blog comments powered by Disqus