Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

111. I swap: Crackle glass stone ring




by LauraShoupJewelry


About



This blue crackle glass stone is a 7mm. X 9 mm. irregular rectangle shaped stone.  This ring is available in size 8, however I have several other stones of the same quality that I can create this ring with in any size you wish.  The stones differ in size by a few millimeters. 
 
The wire I use is artistic silver plated, tarnish resistant wire. I was inspired by the natural beauty of these stones.

Want to swap for


I would appreciate a swap of:  jewelry findings, artwork, or glow in the dark powder for jewelry.




blog comments powered by Disqus