Welcome to WE SWAP community!
Here you can swap your handmade items with one another.
It's a place without price tags. A place to share something special.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

125. I swap: Hand Knit Bag




by alexmalexdesigns


About

This bag is hand knitted using high quality 50% wool, 50% acrylic yarn. The bag is nature inspired and I always imagined using it while having a picnic or some other kind of outling.
Measurements of the bag:
Width: 30 cm ( ~ 11,8 inches)
Height without handles: 30 cm ( ~ 11,8 inches)
Height with handles: 46 cm ( ~ 18 inches)

Measurements of each handle:
Length: 52 cm ( ~20,5 inches)
3,5 cm / 1,4 inches wide



Want to swap for

I like all kind of handmade things, my weakest spots are jewelry  notebooks and handmade beads. But I am opened for almost everything except hand knitted products.




blog comments powered by Disqus